Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello!

Hello Penguins and Penguinettes!! I am here, and the blog updates are finished! Check out the pages! Also, you all may of did the mountain expedition! What do you think of it? Do you like it? Tell us in a comment! Also, the NEW pin is out! I will give you hints, but not the answer. If I gave the answer I would not let you have fun to find it! Heres the hint...

You can buy instruments here, theres a big stage, then upstairs theres a huge light.

Did you get it right?

Well, anyway, check out the old penguin chat links! I will be having a party! It will be at the local igloo, see you there! By clicking on this text, it will bring you to Old Club Penguin! Its fun! Check it out! Party Over! Sorry!

Hope you enjoy my NEW blog, and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NO being mean.
NO cursing.
DON'T do anything else thats wrong.
You may ONLY adventise Club Penguin Blogs/websites.
________________________
Happy Commenting! :D